Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To cover or not to cover. That is the question.

Most people who know me well, know that I'm a tattoo enthusiast. I love them. I love them on me; I love them on other people; and I even love them on brides! I know that some of you are thinking that I have truly gone crazy, but hear me out for a minute.

For us tattoo enthusiasts, our tattoos are more than a decoration or accessory. Every time I walk out of my tattoo shop, I feel more like my true self. I always feel like my artist has revealed something that was always there just unseen. They are truly a part of who I am. And I know that this is how other tattoo enthusiasts feel as well.

Since I am a firm believer in weddings being an expression of the couple, and the individuals who make up that couple, I guess it's no real surprise that I LOVE tattooed brides! Take a look at these gorgeous images and you may come to the same conclusion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photographer: Jonathan Canlas Photography

Photobucket

Photographer: Frank Amodo

Photobucket

Photographer: Closed Circle Photography

Photobucket

Photographer: Allebach Photography

If you are a fan off tattooed brides (or off beat weddings), then you may already be familiar with this next image as she seems to be one of the most famous tattoed brides on the web!

Photobucket

Bride's Website

If you have now become a fan of tattooed brides, consider heading over to Offbeat Bride, my go to blog for everything off beat. Just like other wedding sites, I like some weddings and ideas better than others, but the one thing I love about the weddings featured on Offbeat Bride is that each couple is unique. They don't pretend to be someone they are not, they are just honest and true to themselves.

Rock on tattooed brides and grooms! Rock on!

So, what do you think of the images? What do you think about showing tattoos at a wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment